Support at Home and in the Community
A rich and interesting life doing what you love.
We provide flexible support for you to access a wide range of activities of your choice. We can do this in the community or at home. It all depends on what your goals are.
Our support staff have lots of different skills and experiences, so we are sure to have people who can support you in the way that you prefer and need.
All our support workers have been screened before they work with us and have a current Tasmanian Working with Vulnerable People card.
The types of supports we can provide:
- personal care
- household tasks including cooking
- personal business including shopping or banking
- catching up with friends
- going to a show or on a trip
- playing a sport
Getting a job:
- work experience
- support at work
Learning new skills:
- catching a bus
- attending a club or course
- personal business, including banking and shopping
- money skills
- cooking and hospitality skills
- making informed choices
Are you a school leaver?
Through NDIS School Leaver Employment Supports, we can assist you to build skills and confidence to move from school to employment. This may include
- Work experience in open employment
- Job ready assessment and training
- Transport training
We can support you to transition to independent living.
Or you might consider getting a job with us and being part of the Bluegum work crew.
Download our Client Referral Form HERE