The Red Shed offers activities, courses and a social space where we support you to explore your social, work, leadership and creative dreams. You may also enjoy programs out and about, such as tennis, fishing and boccia.
You may attend with your NOSS support worker for all or part of your day, or sign up for individual workshops.
Not already a client of NOSS? We would love to hear from you. We will let you know if there is a vacancy in the program and talk about whether you need to bring a support person with you.
We charge a small fee to participate in each activity or program.
Variety of Programs
We run the programs and activities that our clients ask for! And that means that we change what we offer from time to time.
Our most popular activities are:
- Hospitality (cooking for home and pre-employment skills)
- Dance and drama
- Music (includes a band and drumming)
- Craft (including painting, mosaics, card making)
- Flower arranging (we take our arrangements to a local aged care facility)
- Outdoors (fishing, tennis, boccia, gardening)
- Reception and money handling
- Volunteering (Meals on Wheels, reception)
Contact us for the current Red Shed Program.
Would you like to know more?
We would love to hear from you at the office (03 6334 4911) or call the Red Shed Program Coordinator (03 6327 4551).
Download our Client Referral Form HERE